Experience all the best Oahu has to offer in this expansive circle island tour from Waikiki area.
Roll over an image to view.
Click to Enlarge.
The circle island tour of Oahu is one of the most popular and will take you around the island for the most breathtaking scenery and amazing surfing beaches on the planet.
Stop in Kualoa Ranch for the Legends and Legacy tour including a scenic drive into the Ko'olau mountains to a spectacultar lookout overlooking Kaneohe Bay and Chinaman's Hat. A narrated tour of the legends and history of the ranch that will give you a fascinating and memorable experience.
Also included is a brief stop at the Dole Plantation. This world famous plantation is one of Oahu’s most popular attractions and sees more than one million visitors a year.
- Amelia Earheart Lookout on the slopes of Diamond Head
- Kahala Area
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (except Tuesdays when it is closed)
- Halona Blowhole
- Legendary surf spots at Sandy Beach
- Makapu'u Point and Makapu'u Lighthouse
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Byodo-In Temple (Admission included in price)
- Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy tour
- Chinaman's Hat
- Kahana Bay
- North Shore surfing beaches of Sunset, Banzai Pipeline, and Waimea Bay
- Visit the Dole Plantation
- See coffee and pineapple farms of Central Oahu
What to Know
Waikiki Hotel pick up begins at 8:15am (allow 15-20 minutes wait time at pickup)
Return to your Hotel around 5:45pm.
Please bring: Sunscreen and a camera.
Lunch: No-host lunch at a Windward Oahu Restaurant.
Gold Option: This includes a prepaid lunch at the Windward Oahu Restaurant. Choosing this option will save you time in line and give you more time to enjoy your meal.
Please select the quantity (of tickets) for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.