Experience the Arizona memorial with this tour of the city of Honolulu and Pearl Harbor.
The infamous date of December 7th 1941 haunts most Americans, come and see the place where that devastating attack took place. This tour will continue on to the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific. Concluding with a tour of downtown Honolulu and the Iolani Palace and King Kamehameha Statue.
We offer 2 daily tour times now! Our A tour, the early morning tour or our B tour, the later morning tour. The early morning tour starts at 6:00am and finishes about 11:45am. The Later Tour starts around 8:45am and returns around 2:30pm.
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center*
- Film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack*
- Ride the Navy launch to the Arizona Memorial* (Please note the memorial is closed until further notice. Weather permitting a boat ride will take you on a tour next to it.)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Iolani Palace
- State Capitol & Washington Place
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Kawaiahao Church & Mission Houses
*Denotes stop made.
What to Know
Tour A: 6:00-6:45am and returns approximately 11:45am.
Tour B: 8:45am and returns approximately 2:30pm.
Security at Pearl Harbor is tight. The US Department of the Interior has instituted a, "no bags" policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any item that offers concealment. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. A small camera is permitted. Please bring vital items in a manner that they can be placed in your pockets. Do not leave valuables on the bus.
Please let us know in our comment box about any ADA requests. Tell us in our comment box if you will be bringing a wheel chair and what type of wheel chair so we can make sure to accomodate you properly. Not all parts of the Pearl Harbor Memorial Park allow for strollers.