Roll over an image to view.
Click to Enlarge.
Polynesian Adventure Tours takes you on this new and unique tour to the Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor. Then travel on a scenic trip around the beautiful island of Oahu.
At the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, Hawaii's number one visitor attraction, you will view the film of the attack and browse through the historic artifacts on display. You will ride the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to board the Arizona Memorial. Re-live the moment that thrust America into World War II.
Travel around the island of Oahu next. Capture one of Oahu's most scenic vistas over Windward Oahu at Nu`uanu Pali Lookout. Visit Byodo-In Temple set amidst a picturesque mountain backdrop (admission included). See world famous North Shore surfing beaches of Sunset, Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay. Drive through the rustic historic Haleiwa Town. Visit Dole Plantation villages and discover the history of Hawaii's pineapple industry.
- Live and fascinating historical narration by an expert state certified tour guide
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center dramatic attack film
- Artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Navy launch for a ride across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial
- “Black Tears” of oil that still bubbles to the surface today from the USS Arizona
- Nu`uanu Pali Lookout
- Byodo-In Temple (Admission Included)
- Drive through Haliewa Town
- North Shore surfing beaches of Sunset, Banzai Pipeline, and Waimea Bay
- Visit Dole Plantation
- No Host lunch
What to Know
Mondays through Fridays
Waikiki Hotel pick up begins at 7:00am (allow 15-20 minutes wait time at pickup)
Return to your Hotel between 4:30 - 5:00 pm.
Security at Pearl Harbor is tight. The US Department of the Interior has instituted a, "no bags" policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any item that offers concealment. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. A small camera is permitted. Please bring vital items in a manner that they can be placed in your pockets. Do not leave valuables on the bus.
This tour does not operate Christmas, New Year's Day or Thanksgiving.