Roll over an image to view.
Click to Enlarge.
Polynesian Adventure Tours takes you on this amazing adventure to PEARL HARBOR. It is an exciting and dynamic immersion into WWII history that cannot be replicated anywhere else in the world.
Experience history as you walk in the exact footsteps of America's most courageous Heroes. You will be taken on the most fantastic historic journey of your life from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the Japanese surrender aboard the USS Missouri. You will see real artifacts of the attack at the Visitor Center then board the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial.
The next stop is a very special guided tour onboard one of the world's most significant submarines, the USS Bowfin, nicknamed the Pearl Harbor Avenger.
Guests will then be shuttled on to an Ford Island, an active Navy base under federal protection to the Pacific Aviation Museum for a special guided tour in one of Hawaii's newest and most exciting museums that will fly you back in time to when young aviation heroes saved our world.
Lastly the tour will culminate on the historic decks of the world's LAST and MOST FAMOUS battleship the USS Missouri, which served from World War II through Desert Storm. The Missouri was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies and during the guided tour visitors will walk in the exact footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur that restored peace to the world ending the conflict that took over 55 million lives.
- Live and fascinating historical narration by an expert state certified tour guide
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center dramatic attack film
- Artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Navy launch for a ride across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial
- “Black Tears” of oil that still bubbles to the surface today from the USS Arizona
- U.S. Pacific Submarine Memorial and USS Bowfin “Pearl Harbor Avenger” (Admission & Tour Included)
- Pacific Aviation Museum; Hawaii?s newest and one of the most exciting museum in the Pacific Admission Included to Hangars 37 & 79 - (Not included: Restoration Shop Visit)
- USS Missouri affectionately known as the Mighty MO (Admission & Tour Included)
- Surrender Deck where the world was changed forever
- Look into the Massive 16" Guns that hurl 2,900 pound projections over 23 miles with pin point accuracy
- Kamikaze Story where the USS Missouri sustained a serious attack off the coast of Okinawa in 1945
What to Know
Mondays through Fridays
Waikiki Hotel pick up begins at 7:30am (allow 15-20 minutes wait time at pickup)
Return to your Hotel between 4:30pm and 5:30pm.
Security at Pearl Harbor is tight. The US Department of the Interior has instituted a, "no bags" policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any item that offers concealment. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. A small camera is permitted. Please bring vital items in a manner that they can be placed in your pockets. Do not leave valuables on the bus.
Photo IDs are required for this tour.
This tour does not operate Christmas, New Year's Day or Thanksgiving.
The GOLD Upgrade option for this Pearl Harbor tour includes a lunch and Audio Headset Tour for the Arizona Memorial. Choosing the gold option for Pearl Harbor Tours will save you time at the Pearl Harbor by having lunch ready for you. We do advise this option as there is only one place for lunch on Pearl Harbor Park premises and the lines at lunch become lengthy. Please let us know in the comment box if choosing the gold option whether you would prefer a sandwich or salad lunch. Lunch also includes a bottle of water and desert. (Dining venues are subject to change without notice)