Mount Haleakala, famous for its amazing sunrise viewing is just as stunning at sunset. This unique Hawaii tour will give you the opportunity to experience majestic Mount Haleakala while the sun descends behind the blanket of clouds covering the vast Pacific Ocean.
Dress warmly for the summit of Haleakala (Temperatures 20-40 F) This tour is not recommended for people with heart or respiratory conditions that may be exacerbated due to high altitude. People who have gone scuba diving should wait 24 hours before going on this tour. No refunds if sunset not visible due to inclement weather conditions. This tour is operated on very rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
- Travel in comfort and style on a Gray Line Hawaii coach with panoramic
windows and air conditioning as you ascend Mount Haleakala
- Stop at the Maui Lavender Farm and see many peaceful fields of fragrant flowers
- Enjoy the views at 7,000 ft above sea level at the Haleakala Ranger Station.
- Amazing crater views at 9,740 ft at the Haleakala Visitor Center
- One of a kind Mount Haleakala sunset viewing with outstanding celestial displays
- Journey down from the summit with views of Maui's lowlands
- Family Style dining at Cafe O'Lei at the Dunes with a three course dinner
Pick Up: Between 1:30pm and 3:00pm.
Return: Between 9:30pm and 11:00pm.
PRICES INCLUDE FEES!
Please select the quantity (of tickets) for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.