Here are some other recommendations:
Wailea Beach Marriott Luau
Welcome to the romantic luau presented by Tihati Productions, in a setting that is so romantic and secluded at Makena beach on Maui, this truly will take your breath away. This is the perfect setting to enjoy each others company while taking in the beautiful Hawaiian backdrop and the wonderful feast presented to you.
Set at the beautiful Maui Prince Hotel at the foot of Mount Haleakala this truly is the perfect setting for rest and relaxation. The peaceful grounds of the ‘Prince Hotel’ on Maui’s southern shore bring out the best in the sunset luau it offers, such peaceful surroundings are the perfect setting for romance. Enjoy yourself here. E Komo Mai.
Shell lei greeting
Preshow activities (Ulumaika, Palaie, coconut husking, spear throwing and Hukilau)
Traditional Imu Ceremony
Hawaiian Luau Buffet
Open Bar and Mai Tai welcome Spectacular Oceanfront view and amazing sunset
Drums of Makena show featuring dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Rarotonga and Samoan Fireknife dance.
What days of the week do you operate? Tuesdays
What is your check in time? General seating 4:30pm, Preferred seating 5:00pm. All guests should proceed directly to the luau check in hut adjacent to the luau grounds.
What is your schedule of events? 6pm to 7pm cocktails and live entertainment and activities, crafters with goods for sale. From 7pm to 8 dinner is served with the show following at 8pm to 9pm.
Do you provide Transportation? Yes, a free shuttle from major Wailea Hotels (Renaissance, Marriott, Shops at Wailea, Grand Wailea, Kealani and Four seasons) at 4:30pm. Please be waiting at the curb. Bus driver will not go into lobby of hotel but simply pick up at the curb.
What to Know [ show ]
Smoking/non smoking? There is a smoking area.
Do you have wheel chair access? Yes.
What type of alcohol beers wines etc? Standard bar, house wine, beer, no blended drinks but certain mixed drinks.
What non alcoholic drinks do you have? Sodas, fruit punch, coffee, tea and water.
What days of the week do you operate? Tuesdays
I am a vegetarian with a nut allergy, can you accommodate me? Yes
What is your dress code? Casual.
What should I wear? Light cover up if you are susceptible to the cold.
Are slippers ok? Or are shoes required? Slippers are fine, girls shouldn’t wear high heels.
Is it outside or inside? Outside.
How long does it last? 3 hours.
When does it start? 6pm.
What time do we need to be there before it starts?General seating 4:30pm, Preferred seating 5pm
What is the schedule of events? 6pm to 7pm cocktails and live entertainment and activities, crafters with goods for sale. From 7pm to 8 dinner is served with the show following at 8pm to 9pm.
Is there a dance/musical number? Yes.
Is transportation available? No.
Is parking available? Is parking convenient? At what cost? Do you validate parking? Valet parking is $5 or park yourself is $2 after validation at the luau desk.
Do you have a gift shop? Yes.
Is there audience participation? Yes.
Should we bring bug repellent? Yes.
Are children under the age of 2 allowed? Yes they are free.
Are there plenty of bathrooms? Two are near the luau.
Is there Shopping nearby? Yes.
What if it is raining? Do you supply umbrellas, rain checks, refunds? If it rains before it will be moved indoors, if it rains during the luau it will depend on how heavy, the final decision is up to the management, you will be refunded or rescheduled.
Does the luau represent many dances or just Hawaiian? Many different.
Does it have Tahitian dancers? Yes.
Is there a place to store valuables? No.
Can I take pictures after the show? Yes.
Can I get autographs? Yes.
Are pictures available if I don’t have a camera? Yes at $20.
Security suggestions? Don’t bring more than your wallet and camera.
Driving Directions [ show ]
Directions from Kahului Airport to Maui Prince Hotel
Approximate Miles: 18 miles
Approximate Driving Time: 40 minutes
- Proceed out of airport, following posted exit directions.
- At first traffic signal outside of Airport, veer LEFT at this signal, and follow Dairy Road (Costco is on your left).
- Traffic Light Landmarks
- Costco (on left)
- Kmart (on left)
- Union 76 Station (on right)
- Burger King / Pier One (on left)
- Home Depot / Harley Davidson (on left)
- First Assembly of God Church (on left)
- Continue on Dairy Road to the 6th traffic signal; get in LEFT TURN LANE (there are 2).
- Turn LEFT onto Pu’unene Avenue (Hwy 350), following the sign to “Kihei, Wailea, & Makena.”
- Continue on Hwy 350, which connects to Hwy 311 (Mokulele Highway), for approximately seven miles.
- Turn LEFT onto Hwy 31 (Pi’ilani Highway), the second traffic light.
- Continue on Hwy 31 approximately seven miles through 6 traffic signals until this stretch of road ends and you must turn RIGHT.
- Continue down the hill (in the left lane of traffic) where road ends at a stop light, with the Shops at Wailea in front of you.
- Turn LEFT onto Wailea Alanui at traffic signal.
- Continue on Wailea Alanui through Wailea into Makena, approximately 3miles.
- You will find Maui Prince Hotel on the right-side.
There are no reviews yet.