NOTICE: This activity will not be available until 2011.
Here are some other recommendations:
Hanauma Bay Snorkeling
With Duck tours you have a fabulous way to experience Hanauma Bay. ‘ You will go on an adventure to Hanauma Bay where you will spend a few hours snorkeling and relaxing before hopping back on the bus. You’ll receive a fully narrated 30 minute ocean cruise along Maunalua Bay before coming out along the Diamond Head Shoreline to take you through the luxurious Kahala district.
This is one style of tour that you won’t forget – remember to bring your sun tan lotion and swim suit for the Hanauma bay tour! Snorkel equipment is provided free of charge.
Hanauma Bay entrance fee not included in tour price: $7.50 per person admission fee for 13 year old or older; Free for children under 13 years and for Hawaii residents and military stationed in Hawaii with proper ID
Hanauma Bay is CLOSED on Tuesdays.
The tour is approximately from 7:00am to approximately 2-4:00pm depending on the time of year.
What to know:
- All ages are welcome. Child rates are from ages 2-9.
- Tours start with mini-bus pick up from major Waikiki hotels.
- There are 6 regular steps (not a ladder) with handrails, to board the DUCK.
- There is room for one or two wheelchairs (if manual) to be stored if necessary.
- We do not have restrooms.
- The DUCK can accommodate 29 passengers per tour.
- The DUCK is a open air vehicle that lets the Hawaiian tradewind breezes in.
- DUCKS are amphibious. Passengers stay in, and when it splashes down they won’t get wet!
- The DUCK is very stable so seasickness is usually not a problem.
- A No-Host lunch is available on this tour. This means that we will stop somewhere for you to buy your own lunch.
- Pick up from your Waikiki hotel is included in the price. Be sure to let us know where you are staying. If you are not staying in Waikiki, please drive to a Waikiki hotel for pick up. We recommend that you drive to the Ala Moana Hotel. There is plenty of parking at the mall across the street.
|Check In:||Hotel pick up beginning at 7:00am|
|Food Served:||No host lunch – a stop will be made where you can buy your own lunch.|
|End Time:||2:00 – 4:00pm – may vary depending on time of year|
(All times approximate and subject to change)
|Bring:||Camera, money for lunch|
|Location:||Tour based in Honolulu|
|Pick-up from Waikiki area hotels.|
|Notes:||• Wheelchair accessible|