NOTICE: This activity is no longer available.
Here are some other recommendations:
8 hour Circle Island “Lost” Tour, given in a van.
This is the ultimate LOST tour. It takes the best of a Circle Island Tour and combines it with more than 20 LOST locations/scenes. You get to visit all the highlights, lookouts, scenic locations and awesome beaches the make Oahu so famous. But, then you get to visit all the hidden locations and beaches that LOST has used and continues to use. Learn the history, culture and hot spots while getting LOST!
Lost sites to be visited
- LOST Valley “secret location” Visit the sets of the Orchid Station, Polar Bear Cages and the Temple.
- Waikane Pier: Multiple Lost Scenes
- Kahuku: Lost Location: Australian food truck where Sawyer murders man.
- Waimea Valley: Lost Location, Where drug plane falls and kills Boone.
- Waimea Falls: Sawyer and Kate find gun case & Jack, Hurely, Kate comes back to island.
- Papiloa (Police) Beach: Lost Location, Survivor’s Camp (short beach walk required)
- Wailua: Lost Location, Radio tower where Locke kills Naomi.
- Mokuleia (Army) Beach: Lost Location, Plane Crash Beach
- Camp Edrman: Lost Location, The Others Camp/DHARAMVILLE (The Barracks)
- Dillingham Ranch: Lost Location, Sawyer kills polar bear.
- Eric’s Service station: Lost Location, Sawyer selling fake jewels.
Island Scenic Stops
- Chinaman’s Hat
- Kahana Bay
- Sunset Beach
- Sharks Cove
- Dole Pineapple Plantation
What to Know
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays
Waikiki Hotel pick up begins at 9:00am and returns at 5:00pm
This tour has a no host lunch. A stop will be made where you can purchase lunch.
No persons under the age of 5.
There is a 2-person minimum for the tour to take place.
Private tours are available for the cost of the all seats.